St. Joseph High School subscribes to Edline, a web-based portal that gives you an easy way to keep-up-to-date with your child's classes and other school information online. This web portal has great potential for you, your student, our teachers and administrators. When you activate your account and teachers get their classes up and running for the year, you should be able to access your child's classes, see the course's syllabi, and calendar events and reminders. Our teachers also use the grade reporting feature which allows them to post current grades and what assignments are missing.
As you activate your account, remember to provide your email address so teachers can contact you and we can send you school announcements. This feature is very helpful to keep you up-to-date on school news and reminders. Also, once your account is activated, please open up the parent/student "help link" and print out the user's guide. This will give you helpful tips on how to navigate the website. Students also will have their own account so they may communicate with their teachers and keep current with their classes.
Once you have activated your account you can use Edline to:
- See you student's current classes with syllabi and calendar news
- Check your child's latest grades and missing assignments
- Receive email alerts when new grades are posted
- View your "Combined Calendar" to see all the events from the school calendar and your child's own classes and activities automatically collected and personalized
- Receive e-mails with school or class information
To access Edline go to http://www.edline.net