Why Give to St Joe's
Your gift directly impacts the lives of our students every day.
Annual giving--from our alumni, parents, and friends--is the foundation of our continuing success. Your gift provides much needed financial aid and keeps St Joe's accessible to those who want to be here, who ought to be here, but today cannot afford to be here without assistance. In addition, the annual fund supports classroom resources, library and media center acquisitions, as well as all the programs that promote the moral and intellectual formation of our students.
Annual giving bridges the gap between tuition revenue and the true cost of excellence.
Annual giving supports the programs and activities that make the St. Joe's experience so unique.
Why give to the St Joseph Fund? Because...
- ...you believe in the value of quality academics and the importance of a faith based, Catholic education.
- ...you support our mission to be the premier Catholic college preparatory school in Southern Connecticut, to challenge our students to become young men and women of integrity, of faith, and justice, and who are committed to lives of service.
- ...you understand that privilege is empty without responsibility.
How have your donations helped?
50 years has made a difference for 8,000 alumni, thanks to your support. Here are some of the impacts your gifts have made:
- The Robert & Maureen O'Keefe Academic Center
- Chromebooks Initiative
- Dalling Sports Complex
- the initiation of the one-to-one iPad Environment
St Joe's is a blend of extended communities whose future achievement relies upon the foundation laid by our alumni, just as they relied upon the vision of those who came before. Help us sustain our mission for the next fifty years.