St. Joseph High School
Privilege & Responsibility
St Joseph High School strives to be the premier college preparatory school in Southern Connecticut. The school provides a learning environment that embraces the Gospel values of the Roman Catholic faith and promotes a commitment to family and community.
The school prepares our young women and young men to realize their potential, helps them to excel in higher education, and provides a foundation to guide them throughout their lives.
In support of this vision, St Joseph High School commits to:
- providing an environment where the faculty, administration, support organizations, and students, by example and program, actively promote:
- Roman Catholic teaching and values (faith, morals, ethics, and spirituality)
- Family values
- Community responsibility
- Respect for diversity
- instilling passion for learning and teaching in a safe and secure environment
- providing a strong, holistic foundation to enable all students to enter and succeed in competitive higher learning institutions
- providing a strong program for social and physical development in an atmosphere of healthy competition
- developing educated and creative thinkers who exhibit superior intellectual and communication skills